Cocoa muffins with cheesecake topping :)
I don't know how this ended up in my kitchen... I just wanted something sweet... Polish style brownie is something that you always have ingredients for = flour, sugar, eggs, butter etc.. so when I crave for something sweet.. and can't be bothered to go out and buy.. I thought... I'll see what I have in my kitchen....
As when I was half-way through baking.. the cheesecake topping came to my mind... so I actually went to supermarket nearby... and instead of spending 30mins on making simple brownie... with my walk etc it took me SLIGHTLY longer... but the end-up product is DELISH... so.... here we go again:
Gluten free raw cocoa muffins with cheesecake topping - Gluten Free as always :)
300g buckwheat flour
2 spoons of potato flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
4 spoons of raw cocoa
half cup of brown sugar
unsalted butter 250g
3 spoons of coconut oil
half cup of mixed chopped nuts
half cup of desiccated coconut flakes
half cup of hot water
1) Mix: all flour, baking powder, yolks, coconut flakes, nuts
2) Whites: whisk the whites with pinch of salt
3) Bring almost to boil: hot water, sugar, 4 spoons of raw cocoa, 3 spoons of coconut oil, butter
4) When the cocoa mix chilled to room temperature – mix it with 1 and 2 mixes as per above. Whisk everything all together.
5) Input the mix into cupcakes baking tray (grease the tray edges with a bit of butter and sparkle it with a bit if buckwheat flour so the mix does not stick to the tray).
6) Bake in 175 degrees for 30mins.
140ml of double cream
One Spoon of mascarpone cheese
Goats soft cheese 135g
1/3 of lemon
2 spoons of organic raw honey
(topping for around 5 muffins so feel free to double the ingredients for more )
1) Whisk the double cream
2) Greater the lime skin to zest
3) Add spoon of mascarpone, goats cheese, lime skin greated zest
4) Squeeze the lime left over and 1/3 of lemon
5) Whisk all
6) Put to fridge for at least 1 hour
Top the muffin with the cheesecake mix and top with your fav fruit :)